JacKpot

was over at JS yesterday,
playing the stupid boring jackpot that costs $10 per game
my luck was there though,
got 4 times of green clowns and 1 red clown..
won 13300 points.
which means.....1 bottle of Martell and 2 jugs of beer
HAHA...should aim for the cordon bleu on my next visit
the lady boss, 'mummy'....was actually very happy that I won..
perhaps its been a long time since someone jackpotted at her bar

drink komodo, some melon-y soda liquer. It was refreshing and I thought comparable to umeshu honey
was bumping around bugis at i've to wait for tat fatty to knock off
i mean really bumping ard without any sense of directions
haha...passed by the same same area twice or trice but not getting to the place I want.
the kino there din;t have my book....shit ass, really got to go back to taka

I honestly love onigiri OKAKA!!! ate 1 and a half at tamako yest night, yes...alcohol and carbo..damn bloody fattening..so decided to fast todae..but when i reached home..sambal chili prawns~!! OOww..irresistibly awesome..gotta start my fasting and healthy detoxing..

Watched 124 episode of narutO..the sand ninjaS actually helped konaha...damn exciting..looking forward to watch more of it....

4got....reason for my bumping ard....waraku called and told me that I ain't needed....2 hrs b4 my shift....daMnn...

No comments: