Inside my facade..

I was released after 2 years of jail, helped fatty to cover up his crimes of dao4 yong4 gong1 kuan3. I asked him if he had other woman when I was inside, he said,"Yes, only two." I went to ask his colleagues but they said, "Yes, two were from geylang but fatty had ten over women from those neighbouring shops!!'

Miserable, I wanted to use the acidic juices of fresh lemon to kill myself. Suddenly, I was stopped by a group of beautiful pale beings with the builds of both female and male models, therefore..only managed to squeeze a concentrated drop of lemon juice on my brown waraku top.

I then realised that the group who just saved me was my family, and they are all one of a kind. Some who seeks the red thick saltish but sweet liquid - the bloodsuckers, aka the vampires. And I happened to be one of them too, except that my potientals are yet to be known as I had not drank any blood Yet.

Minutes after they met me, they wanted me to join in their conquest of human beings, whose villages was only a flight of ten hundred thousands of steps downwards.

That was it~~ My own dream...weird isn;t it?? The weirdest part is that I rememebered the whole sequence and all its happenings..

No comments: