Last day..



It's my last day in BC conrad todae.

I'm working afternoon, quiet saturday though.

Came early to pack up my stuff in my locker..

Realised suddenly that I actually have lots of stuff in there..

My little tiny In-tray seems to have quite impt things too..

Couldn't bear to throw them away..

Suddenly I think I'm contented with the tiny little back-office we have.

I will absolutely miss the times when we snacked and gossiped inside when the old german will appear out of nowhere and scare us to death..

Phew.

It's a new day It's a new dawn It's a new light...And I'm feeling gooddd.

Monday is the day where i start anew. Am half looking forward & half dreading it.

But honestly, I'm happy with the offer given.

After I've submitted the resignation letter..

I was stressed up. Nothing I saw in the classified or jobsdb was interesting enough to catch my attention.

I was offered a sales (rooms) coordinator and a reservation agent.

Days after...my new job!~

=P Hopefully my choice is the correct one.

I shall strive to become better.

I hope..

Thank god for his blessings..

Todae is my last day...how come no farewell party. HeE~

3 comments:

treble said...

Hey Hey my board.. best wishes to u at Fo okie... anyways we still around the same place yeah? =)

Pamela said...

Right, we will still be around, no farewell cos we will still meet at BC back office for 'Gossips time'! Enjoy and best wishes at FO !

I dreamt.. said...

Geez..so toucheD..must keep me updated wor.. =)