Golden Peony

27 June
Had Dinner with grandparents at Conrad's Golden Peony, great fantastic experience =)
Really value for $$$ after the 50% staff discount!!

Specially prepared by chef as it was grandpa's bday...so thoughtful
This is some double-boiled soup with a chunk of crab meat, prawn and scallop.
DAmn Nice..everyone finished to the last drop..and I felt super full already..
This is my youngest bro...Jimbo>>He's so happy that I gave him my share of spareribs..
For the rest of the dishes, I was busy eating...Loved the prawns with mayonaise wasabi (my mom too!) and the 'Soon Hock' Fish...5 of us shared a 1KG big fish!! Even the waitress who did the portioning said that the fish was super huge (THANKS CHEF!!!)

So...it's actually cool to be working in HR coz u know everyone and everyone knows you! =)

I foresee that I will be visiting GP soon again..and I must take photos of the foods...totally awesome and damn shiok!

No comments: