goody doody lucks~

6 Feb
Dinner & Dance in Ritz.
The ballroom was nice...looks new with a nice stage in front. However, Food and service were really unexpectedly poor.
Throughout the dinner, the whole service crew seems to be rushing us to eat!
Kept clearing plates which are still 3/4 full!
The food was not tasty as we expected. Even MacDonald's is better.
Best part was the lucky draw...HeEheE~!
I finally won something after attending sooooooo many dnd~
Buffet dinner for 2 at Roxy hotel.. HeY! Better den nothing k~??
But how i wish i could get the DigicaM!! Phew~

Felt like vomiting after the dinner. Even though I only ate the very minimum of the 5 dishes..it just refused to be digested! Too salty and oily and starchy!! Perhaps it was the cheapest menu of all. Yah~!! Bonus will be 1.75 times our salary..bUt mine will be pro-rated~ not bad laH~ at least i got some extraS. heE~~

7 Feb
Went driving early in the morning after that sleepless night of indigestion. Woke up later den I'm supposed to, rushed to prepare and take bus to yck Mrt. Normally at the time, I will have to wait like 5-10mins for bus 76~! Meaning I'll waste at least 10 mins of my practice. But..Once i reached the bustop...Blink!! My bus came..and i reach the place ON TIME~~ PHEW!!

Throughout my drive along the test roads..I met like at least a dozen of very nice drivers! When i signal right, there's always buses or even van giving ways to me! SO very kind of them!! Praying so hard it also happens during my TP!

Hohoho~~ I'm wishing...It's a good year to start with~~~ CHeeriO!!

Tml's my off day..gonna buy lots of clothes =)

Love Love~~

No comments: