BintaN???

I wanna go!!
S$250 for 5 days in banyan resort over at bintan!! SO CHEAP....i think must be booked by SAF members.
Oh...How i wish i can go also.. IF only I could gather a herd of 10 or more people...only available during Mid March..DAMN!!!

Been to Bab noodles yesterday after my shift 7am - 6pm! (11HOURS) Delicious food..HeeHEee
Fatty's treat~ after that visit the new Xsquare. Only few shops had opened...and i wish i can shop around in the KOREAN sector soon!!

eHh...I'm so so hungry now!! After the FOOD TaLK with lela...aRGh...yearning for those kind of food!!! Happened to watch some japanese food program on tV. Cooking marinated sashimi slices of the In-Season fish..on a hot heated stone!! Oh MY my..you can either eat the fish raw..or half cooked...or fully cooked!! And i feel like eating kimuchi udon again!! Fatty cooked last night...
SO so...damn nice...chige sauce, egg, kimuchi, udon....and chilli padi~ OMG@!!!! SO hungrY!!
NvM, going home soon for a home-cooked meal!!

Ate some glutinous rice bought by my manager....DAMN NICE!!!! Got it from Suntec fountain..a shop named ah maK?? PHew....i'm such a glutton yea?

Hungry hungry hungry!!!!

BTW~~ I Painted my wall light lilac colour~ So refreshing after facing rose pink for 6 yeaRs? HeeHee..new coats for the new year.. :P

No comments: