My heart..

After re-reading my previous posts. I realised that I shouldn't have staked all my chips onto just getting the license. The higher the hope, the deeper the hurt. Like what Vidz says...perhaps I should treat the test like a normal lesson. Just run through every single detail over again without any hiccups. Phew...that sounds easy enough.

Ppl around me are going through what i'm going through...Most have already tasted the nectar, some are still striving aheaD. Haha, so many had said that they are going..but still has yet gone. I think that's life. And it applies to most little sections of our lives. Getting a full-time job, scoring a motorbike/car license, getting a car/bike....lots lots more~

Contradictions?? I'm one of the best example~I just realised that people whom I used to hang around with are so many yards and miles different from who I really mix with now. Should I say that I'm more 'toned-down', or am I just plain boring? Am I really that 'no-life' who stays at home for almost all types of countdowns/parties? or should I be one of those out there drinking and merry through the nights? Which was what I always used to do...

I'm Just so boreD!!! Where is my energY?? No fun at all...life's draining away very slowly. yEt I have no memorable events to commerate. Just like the ArMY advertisement..I'm sure people will just dose off the moment my movie starts screening....I dun wan to be like this!!!!!! Where's my Motivation??? ArGHhh..........

I wan BAK GUA!!! PINEAPPLE TARTS!!!! AND LOTS OF $$$$
hOhohO~~~Mahjong~~I'm Coming...
Gonna lost 2Kg at LEast!!!

No comments: