Hello Singaporeans???

Just yesterday, met my mom after work at AMK. Had delicious japanese food at Sumo-Bento. It serves cheap and tasty bento sets...have yet to tried the noodles stuff. Reached there like few minutes before 7pm and people are already queuing. Very high table turnovers, which means like 30mins per round i estimate..the shop is earning hell lots of money!!!

After dinner, we went to the new fairprice Xtra at AMK Hub. As mentioned in the papers, it is really scaled up, up and up. Almost everything can be found there..even mahjong table @ $29.90! I desperately need one at home..but we can't possibly carry it on the bus at this peak hour...haha~ Of coz NOOOO. Really damn crowded there, discounts and curiousity i assume. So cool, i guess i wont be going town often for shopping trips. Bought a small 2.5kg Japanese rice...I'll be cooking~~ HoHO..not so soon.

Okay..me and mom was walking past those newly opened shops just to screens their products. Then, I saw 2 very young gers who aged less than 3-4yrs, in those hugh fairprice trolley. One was seated in the higher slot where ppl can flip and unflip the pocket to hold their valuables. The other ger was playing with bags of purchased items. The whole trolley was parked just outside a new herbal store and i guess the parents were busy shopping away.

Suddenly, the poor little ger seated at the higher pocket vomited vigorously. As in, everyone can see that she's crying, vomiting and also in a very uncomfortable position. She massively vomited like 2 times..and nobody seems to be tending to her. As crowded as it was, no passer-by seems to stop walking and take charge of this incident. I went lor.. patting the ger as she begun her third massive vomitting again..I don't know who were the parents as the herbal shop was quite packed.

After 2-3mins, the mom and grandmom finally came back, not noticing that her child had vomited. She still wants to happily push the trolley and leave the place as I was there patting her child so she thought I was playing with her. "Your child just vomited" ,I said. DEn she realised. Began to panick...HaIZ!~~I think parents should be more sensible..Crowded places, people can just take away your child like that~~ *Got lots of maMAk around..* And the purchased bags of groceries..they can just take and go....

I wish singaporeans can be more helpful too. Nobody! I repeat nobody is doing anything! What happened to the GEMS spirit? people just walked away because they think that it's too dirty and smelly standing close to the poor ger. Some just said..."AiyO!" but did nothing except walking away.. HAiz!!! Such ungracious people~!! Kiasu No.1 but when things happen...Kiasi also No.1.
I just feel so sorry for the child.

On a positive note. I realised lots of my favourite eateries are coming up in the Hub.
Taiwan street snacks --> Best crispy chicken i've tasted so far
Kaixin cai bin ---> absolutely loved it!!
Shilin Taiwan snacks --> Loved the tempura and its mee sua~

WooWOo..

No comments: