Rain's coming

Been raining cats and dogs this two days...

Rain came visiting the whole of yesterday...

And I spent the whole of yesterday sleeping...

Read Harry Porter Book ONE~ Was super terrific.

Kept imagining the movie while reading the book...

And I spent the whole of yesterday eating....

Ate small meals here and there...

And I spent the whole of yesterday weighing myself...

Every single time after I ate my small meals...

And Every single time after my big or small Businesses...

And That was my off-day~~

That's what I call...snuggling in bed with a good book and good snacks in the cold heavy rain~

ShIOK!


TodaE...

Stepped out of my house while the sky was drowning the earth..

With beef bolognise spaggetti in my bag...

Carrying a huge blue umbrella...

Travelled to BIShan to meet dardar for lunch...

hOHOho...got drenched from waist down..

my feets apparently were soaked in the sky juice when travelling to the bus-top...

AMK was flooded~~~

Ate MOS BuRGer cos other places were packed, we had limited time...(Like 20mins and less)

Came to work straight after..

Here I'm~~

Going to Joseph's wife bDay chaleT laters...

Say another gooD two hours~

I'm so so starved~~ Lalalaa...lalala..

Cuzzie says i'm very long-winded...

Haha... =P =P Shall post up more photos soon....

No comments: