1st circuit.

Early Morning.
I Woke Up.
Off to Driving Circuit.

It is really squeezy and small in the circuit!
Got to follow driver's instruction at all times!
Everything went so so smoothly.
Until I exit the squeezy and overly crowded circuit...
My car banged into a knee-high road divider in the middle of a road!! (OBVIOUS rite>?)
And I was so damn shocked.
The jerkings of the car were so tremendous!!
So much that I ride at 20km/hr for like 1 min...on an empty road...

So SCARY~~haha...scared my instructor to the heL_
At first he thought that i'm damn Professional.
Even can rest his legs high up like kopitiam! (PRivate onEs.)
haHAa...but i was afraid that the bump will damage the caR..compensation and all..
hahA..

Tramatising though~~ imagine if there were cars behind me... :_(
MaybE...

No comments: