MotivaTions!!

MyTextbooks and study guides for first 2 modules only.
Damn bloody heavy..imagine that I had to carry all the way from Kaplan to MRT to Bus to my Home..I nearly went crazy.
This bag here weighs close to a 10kg of rice. School ended at the time where people were queuing, calling taxis and road congestion because of stupid road repairs?!! I guess it's fate then..to have to carry the stupid bag all the way home by public transport...poor me =(


To make myself a little bit happier..I decided to go shopping for my favourites! Reached town early for my Jap Class today..went to buy my ever favourite Nori (Seaweed).
I couldn't resist not buying the Cookies when I saw Love potions - CHOCOLATE MUD?!?! and the usual double Chocolates and CHOCOLATE OVERLOAD!!!! Hahahhah..so shiok even I have not started eating..they are now in my mercy.!!
Great source of motivation!! So much for the Ahprodisicas content..you feel happy even before savouring them! =)

Till then..

No comments: