Inspirations...where are you?

Been working very hard on my pre-course assignment last few days. I din't know that it is so difficult to put my thoughts into a nice flowing essay of purely 500 words! I have all the answers in my brain and I know how to use and apply them...it's just that how do I answer to the question. The phrasing of the question is so tricky and you tend to get off-track...

It's not that difficult I always tell myself, but I kept getting stucked and brain dead...Must really buck up and jia you!! This is the route I've chosen and I must put my best into it!!

Now then I understand what that lecturer meant when he says application not definition...i must really get back to my study moods. Jan 2008 will be the main examinations..i can do it!!!

Been watching Romantic Princess by Angela Chang and Wu Zhun...Damn romantic! A very very matching couple indeed~~ Wu zhun is sooo man~~~ Weeeee u Weee.

BACK TO StudY!! Go go jiayou!!

No comments: