Wo de Lao tian ye...AkA: OMG

Just about one good hour ago, I just discovered that I have 2 assignment due very very soon!!!

25 NOV for HRM and 28 NOV for EPGE..OH MY GOD!!

So stressed up already, I discovered this while i was happily watching crunchyroll's drama and I thought i will just check my mails to see if there's any interesting emails.and I saw .....BLAHHHH

Just finished my Japanese test yesterday and I thought I've done pretty well, will probably get 95% and above =)

I'm going to finish watching the movie and start mugging already!!

Jia you bah...May the strength be with me ... =(

2 comments:

Helmi said...

May the force be with you.

I dreamt.. said...

Thanks..I fell asleep while reading just the 2nd page of my textbook =( I spent practically 4hrs just to read thru 1 chapter..sianzz