Positive Thinking

hate people complaining this and that when they don;t even bother to lift a finger and start cracking, not implying to anyone in particular.
I'm stressed up, so many things done at the very last minute and yet I still can spend my whole evening watching tv programmes. I won't let all those deadlines eat up my life, I am still myself. 'STop lamenting and start doing what's waiting for ya to accomplish!!!'
beware...i really do have split personality at times...siao rite..duno wat i'm typing too..just dun even bother to think, type watever i want to..this is my bloG!!
I have no frens, in others' point of view...i'm just an ant. Some may notice my existence while others just heck care....HAHA. What's the point of my existence then? Waiting for people to acknowlegde my prescense?? haha...That's not like me in the past. Why is it happening to me now??
HMmm....think the above paragraph contridicts my title of this entry...well..whO cares anyway...
Maybe in the near future, i will find the person who can appreciate me for me.

No comments: