Stale-D bread

been slacking ard recently
super unefficient
finally mastered my hiragana
jap research still not yet initiated
been trying to lessen my work scehdule so i haf more time 4 myself
always trying to push things undone to the following day
stopped naruto at 52 episode..
been pubbing with fatty, tie and the guys
learnt some jap songs frm edwin's sis...she's so a pro~
late nights out even when i haf sch the next day
most stupid thing i did tis week : thought that my ht lec was at 12pm when it was supposed to start 11am..luckily i'm not the only one..had aileen tan with me while waiting for the lec to end, and i missed the very good talk! DAMN!!
got to really spring clean my room todae cos my dad says it resembles a pig's sty.
hope we'll haf a 'renuion gathering' 4 all 44girls, tat day at 85 was way too short~
nana, lala....CALL ME alright??


i supposed i had just entered a very stupid entry, that was the second stupidest thing i did this week!
Valentine's day: Will be working, which was wat i did the last day back..sometimes i really wonder wat life will i be leading if i;m not working. And that will be a different story..Lame issn;t it? I'm always so so contridicting, always wanting someone to decide for me...stupid cancerian, always so dependant on others.

Been reading the boy called IT..the pschycotic mom really tortured her own child like nobody's biz and i can't believe the father did nothing useful to help him...gonna continue reading...

Anyway...hope i'm able to cancel the work scedule!!!! Pls..steve san~~ :P





No comments: