Naruto Kun...Kambatte ne!!

Been indulging in Naruto's animated cartoons during my holidays.
Watched till my butt really can't move..eyes glued to the computer's screen..

napfa
Well, sad but true..I FAILED my 2.4 and shuttle run!! And then I realised that i am weighing 48kg!! It means overweight for my height!!(I suppose so..)
DaMN IT!! Gotta buck up and start my excercising plan...though i've yet thought of.
Lots of tonning and proper dieting! Really gotta slim down abit before the CNY feasts. Must let my relatives see the best me~~HEeEheEe..

Waraku undergoing minor renovation
Seems minor, just the changing of wallpaper...but why the heck do we have to keep everything and cover everything in cardboxes, and garbage bags. troublesome though..but we can't do anything about it.
Lucky us, all of the service staff got to eat one gelato ice cream becos SUKI san got one carton free from the supplier~!~~ Wow...have been working for 2-3 years there, first time i really ate the apple sensation, it is like holding up an apple in ur hands and bite it...seems like eating an apple..but the whole thing is ice cream!~~!~!!!! HAHAHA..so damn bloody shioK!!

OpPs, was supposed to 'organise' gathering with chub, nana and company....
was supposed to go clubbing during the holidays,
was supposed to practise my katakana..
HmmMm..maybe in the near future..

Kage Bushin no Jutsu~!~!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My forelimbs are like simple paddles for swimming, but they are flexible enough for me to bring food to my mouth. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]vanessa bruno sac[/url] Travelzoo Inc. This number represents your current level. Take out only the cash amount the dealer specifies, and make the exchange in the car, and then drop the dealer off where they ask.
Herbivores will have their socks knocked off by the often blissfully delicate dim sum at Vegetarian Markham; from here, you're just across the parking lot from the Mall, a multi-level, are-we-in-Asia shopping center (7131 Kennedy Road).. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose chilliwack bomber[/url] Also you can take the information from internet. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose on sale[/url] Custom of Louboutin am certain in relation to your mind, there is a laid to rest aspect in the front so that you can cause you to feel more relaxed, even the Christian Louboutin high heel sandals might appear to be 20 inches but you even now can enjoy the wonderful donning thoughts owing to such fraction. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dre 20 [/url]