happy new yeaR

todae is our first anniversary. One year just passed..and age is catching up.
HAd a hair cut at Chris', i look so totally different, and chris and fatty were laughing tat i looked so Ah-ya.. Anyway, after tat went J8 to shop and realised that baleno and dunno lots of shops were having 50% discount..and todae is the last day...EVeryone snatched and messed around like nobody's business, I bought a pretty nice windbreaker, but I would prefer the M size...haiZZ..got the S one instead...had dinner at cartel, finally ate my louis' bbq ribs..was duper delicious but couldn;'t finish..haha..

Had umpteen rows of toilet running, even b4 I could finish my meal proper, I had to rush to the toilet and...(you know wat) Haiz, duno wat shit is falling on me, i thought my throat is okay and now another problem. So sorry, din go to the hospi gathering..was tired, sticky and smelly after work..and haha...no excuse I know...

I missed thurs and fri's lesson last year..had a super duper long holiday weekend becos of laziness and SICKNESS. I will buck up tis year yeaH?? No slacking no more illnesses...phEw, rainy seasons, great weather to sleep.

My New yEAr ResOluTions!
* To SLIM DOWN...(as usual)
* To work hard...and able to score the best I can
* Hope tat everyone can stay healthy and safe from those disasters.
* Earn lots of money and buy more clothes, bags, magazines, blankets.....opps, getting abit materialistic.
* Start to get my butt off those cushy and start working out!!
* To be happy~~!~!~!~ Live life fullest........

tat's all, I'm a simple cancerian....simplicity is the best~

No comments: