Lives.....

28th Dec...not quite sure what I was doing at that moment....but, I only know that many thousands of lives were lost in a flash. Tidal waves, how cruel...Cried when i saw that news. This was even worse than the 911 incident, at least at that time, we can put the blame to the terrorist. But now, is natural disaster..is the world coming to an end? God bless the families of the deceased.

Reach home ard 5pm todae, was raining cats and dogs when i was just abt to leave the sch. Everywhere was flooded with water and even the bustops. To my surprise, when i board 76 Bus at paya lebar rd...there were only 3 passengers, including me. So..the whole journey only took 45mins or less despite the rain.

Well, got to do research and learn my jap. have been slacking and COUGHING like a granny the whole day. Hmmm...I do hope everyone can start learn how to cherish ppl and start appreciating things cos you never know what will happen.

I wIsh for WorLd PeaCe....

No comments: