Sick...

Damn it...have been coughing for ages and it always seems to get worse!! Ate like different kinds of cough syrups still like tat!! Dun feel like visiting the doc...Haizz..worse is that the place I'm working at requires us to shout so as to relate msges...Oh my god, and the whole restaurant's waitstaff seems to fall sick one by one and thus nobody was actually 'shouting'!! Suddenly the lively restaurant become Macdonalds'...when you can only heard lots of ppl talking..It is really pathetic for a jap restaurant...

HAiz...It is so sad when I see my friends changing and becoming another person.. SHE was once my very gd fren.....after she got attached, it seems like her whole world only circles round her guy. Becomes an irresponsible person? Unpredictable? With lots and lots of secrets hidden inside her. Really LOVE changes ppl? dun wish to comment too much as nothing I do will be of any help..

Remember during sec2 or 3, I haf a very close fren...Once I had 2 weeks of MC due to chicken pox, she actually comes to my place everyday, just to pass me the homework, update me everything., did homework together and after that she will hand it up for me...She is a super duper gal with lots of admirers. But I din know what made us drift apart...and now we each have our whole lifes...

Why is this so possible?? Feelings and people changes? If given the chance, I would want to cherish every true friends I have...Hmmm...or should I say...cherish every moment spent with all ur special ones as you might never know what will happen in future....

Happy Boxing day to me...will be working full day...

No comments: