Merry X'Mas

I spent my eve working at WaraKu. after that went katong to find tie and fatty..met yen and then went to feast at a seafood centre...tie's treat..hAha. After that went to home to rest as all of us were tired from work.
Hmmm...We are all looking forward to monday...The JB treaT!! HeE~~
Anyway..I got a pressie from SuKi San~ She is a full-time supervisor at Waraku, and she actually took the effort to buy presents for everyone!! So nice of her...though the gift is not something of great value...but I guess everyone appreciated her efforts..So sweet rite?? Even the managers also din prepare anything for us.
By the way, I cooked linguini with vinegratte sauce and minced pork...plus a handful of prawns. hAHa..Sounds very east and west rite? Actually was a super last minute thing. I used wat I could from my fridge. Peeling the prawns was a chore! The smell and the feeling sucks big time...especially taking out its intestines or the lining of dirt. buT...I'm glad that fatty loves it...haha..

My method..
Cook linguini and den soak in ice water>>>> Learnt in SAffron..
Therefore, the pasta was cooked to my perfection :)

The Sauce
Stir fry a small white onion>> Chopped thinly (remember not too much oil as ur sauce may become oily)
After tat pour water (Estimation)!!! >>>Must hide if not kana splashed by the jumping oil.
Den JUST POUR any amount of Apple cider vinegar...haHA..if too sour just add sugar..
after that, throw in about 200g of minced pork...>>Must make sure that no meat is left uncooked!!
And...Can taste ur taste and add sugar or vinegar>>>it's up to u.

The prawn...Just saute it with a pinch of salt~>>>Cause I really don;t know what to do with it..(haha)

and then I packed it into nice cute turboware...and Brought it to work..
Of course the sauce and pasta was separated..
It's like 5 or 6 hours later then we ate the pasta..and the taste and texture were still there..
My ZARU PastA...Dry and chilled pasta ..to be dipped into the sauce just before you consume it..

HAha...a Success~~

MERRY X'Mas EVERYONE!!!!


No comments: