HeLL Work!!

The past weekend was a hell for me. Was working...had damn loads of ridiculous customers that nearly made me shout F**K OFF into their faces...but i only did when i left their table..KaoZ!!
An incident when serving a couple...
the woman, she ordered a tendon from me, asked me to remove the oba leave, pumpkin and seaweed tempura as she only wanted the prawns. (2 prawns to be exact -> shown in the menu)
When I served the order..she bloody hell said:"You removed all those stuff, don;t you think it's SO SILLY not to give me another prawn as a replacement" I was like...WTF!!! After apologizing again and again..I just left the table and to add, the guy ordered a ebi temp (5 prawns) to share b4 tat woman placed her order.
NVM!! After they left..and i went to clear their tables...and they still had like 3 prawns left untouched!!! KAOZ!!

SINGAPOREANS??? Tat request is like order chicken cutlet and you tell the uncle I don;t want the tomatoes, please give me one more piece of chicken!! C'mon man...PLS Think b4 you speak!!
I HAte SPG---> Sarong party gals!!! SUCKS!! Most of them behave like tat...

Went Holland Village yest, was a great experience but I still think China town is the besT! haD ipoh hor fun there?? Super duper delicious..awaiting for the next trip~~
Hmm....And I skipped my lessons todae...had fever last night, and todae I woke up voiceless. Actually wanted to go sch, but too tired due to the excess hours of sleep..haha. It's because I slept too much, that's y I feel very tired?? Understand??

Anyway, someone bought me sausage mcmuffin and orange juice plus some cough medicine and sweets. Once I woke up...Tada...Breakfast all ready..heEe..so nice. :P
And I got to start learning my KATAKANA liaOZ...CiaO!! SaYooNara!!

No comments: