Hmmm, i should be sleeping now becos i haf to attend the first lecture of my semester at 10am.
Well, have been working at Waruku, a lot of catching-ups with my dear friends.

*Went china town with shuqing, cam and apple.....heE~ Had a great time there.
*Watched X'mas with the Kranks wif yl and lala. Was a really great show for x'mas lovers. A very heart-warming one when everyone is really there for each and everyone in the community. I love the x'mas decorations and the frosty part was hilarious. The man in tat show really reminds me of Mr. Scroogch, a stingy selfish old man who finally saw the light after realising the spirit of x'mas. I must say, their daughter blair is really pretty!! Loved seeing her in the movie.
and after that show, we chat a while and went 'touring round' with lala's frens. Scenary at jurong mountain was great..how i wish i could take pictures there...then..reached home ard 6am plus. 2nd time i sat on a bike!!! wAs SO SO COOL!!! Fatty was angry with me.....but everything is fine now.
*Just went to attend my cousin's wedding at Ngee Ann city, dinner wasn;t up to expectations. could see that was kinda rush as dinner started late. It is amazing to know that there;s this beautiful and magnificent ballroom located at 7th floor of TaKa. Setting and staging was great, could see the hardwork and the experience of the wedding-planner. And I really wish my cousin a wonderful marriage ahead! LOved to attend weddings, it is always so romantic....hee~~
*Gonna attend SJC dnD tonite. Hope everything will be fine tml.....i shall be one of the urshers of the day..heE~

Gotta catch some sleep......lots to do later in the day....will update again.
MErRY X'mAs!!! HeLLO SaNta!!!
nights world...
hello dreams...



No comments: