CaugHt uP..

it's been a long time since i blog??

i;m using my bro's com now....mine broke down again...

Gonna back blog now..

On last wed, I went to chinablack with yl and stella...den met nana, kaili and gby.

Din really enjoyed myself there, cos of the music that night? or perhaps becos of someone... :(

Well, had a great time gossiping with nana and kaili at the bar upstairs yeah?

After that shared cab with nana, kaili and gby.....went off quite early actually...cos i reached home ard 3plus in the morning..


On ThUrS morning,

Met shuqing, cam and apple for SEnTOSA!!! YeaHh...the weather was great, company was great too..

Just that we saw some shit at the beach we were at...so nobody actually touched the water there...

Was a great disappointment cos I was actually dying to go into the sea.....But..it's okay...heE

After that was shopping ard at habourfront..slacked at 'Wang JiaO', something similar to 'Ya Kun'

And all 4 of us took bus to bugis when I met fatty there....


On Sat...I Went sentosa again...but was with yl, lala and qing...the weather was glazing hot.

was almost lunch time when we reach there BECOZ oF lala...and the gals ta bao MaC's to the beach.

slacked at the beach almost the whole noon and me and qing went into the waters (Was at a different

spot...that's y). After that we spent like close to an hour bathing and doing touch-ups be4 we leave the beach

for a touR ard...went to habourfront hawker again...and i again drank the pineapple juice...was again forever

delicious...


After that...we took Mrt back to town...and then I met those hospi gers...Same old ppl....all those

laughters..haha. Went to BIG O at wheelock and I guess we were the attention of the people there..Esp with all

the big voice ppl there...

Well, it was a hearty meal, laughed our hearts out...was still the same...except that our dear JeSS 4got to sms

one person...heEEheE..and den off i went with Shuqing to meet my fatty boom boom and his frens...


WeLL.....have been catching up with loads of my friends these few days..... And...I just met my cousin and

uncle this evening, had dinner together and chitchat about family issues....met my niece and nephew

today....wow...I feel so old noW...



Hmmmm.....a fruitful week i had spent....

Tml i'm going back to Gelare PS to collect my pay....heE~~ will be 400bucks richer now...

Now, do ppl notice that i put alot of spacing between my lines?? :P I like it....looks spacious... :P

TAta....going to watch tV... :P

I miss all my frens....hoping to catch up with all of them real soon.....Take care yea??

CiaO!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the shoes are about 200 dollars everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 190 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that exact model. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 250 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the velcros were about 320 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?