slient me...

My Throat still sore when i talk...so i decided not to talk too much and let lynnette and chris take over my cashier..Ordering todae was a damn headache....Public holidays in a row..got to order for next week as well...Somehow I feel that what i had ordered WILL BE enough for the days to come...however, the other me was thinking what Troy will say when she come back on thurs...'Order so many for wat??? To key as wastages and throw away izzit???' Whatever it is...i'm SURE tat she will find things out to spoil my day!!!
So sickening....working morning all week till sunday...9-5pm!! PPL free feel free to give me a ring~
Went out yl and stella, had a very nice chat~~ :P hope to meet up with them real soon~~~

i'm tired, did 4 tubs of Waffle Mix....in 15mins....knocked my hand, kana blue-black.

Monday - my offdaY
went out with fatty to town...fareast~ and Finally bought my walleT~ ate chicken rice...with lots of dark soya sauce (opps) and also watched the princess diaries 2...it's a very nice show..very fairy taled but lots of touching scenes too..

DaMn!! I have no more offday to look forward because it is on next sunday!!! 21 NoV...the day when i'm officially free!! 11 more days....I'll be a free gal..without any responsibilities attached!!! and...4got to mention the stuffs we've got to hand up after the attachment......ejournals...portfolio..SianZ..
Neverending stuffs to do...well....that's Life isn;t it.... HaiZz...

No comments: