MY NeW ClaSs.....????

guess what? I just saw the classlist of my FYP class...and HAiZz...Not something that ppl would hope for in a good project group...HaIz. perhaps i'm just so unlucky..

todae was on morning shift, everything went well. But....troy told me that the pest control ppl coming down to spray stuff to 'eliminate' ants. Supposed to come at 9am, waited till 1030, called them and they said wasn;tscehduled to be so soon, and Ta Daa..I waited for nothing because i did not start on my food prep. in fear tat they will spray at the area oso....

after that, my water pipe started leaking, and the area in front of my ice cream showcase was flooded, luckily one mechanics uncle popped by, one of my contractors. He only put two rubber thingy back into the screw and phew....no more leaking...

after tat.....safe and sound until i knock off from work. AND NOw....the stupid classlist...haiz..how i wish they can just reshuffle everyone again...dun really like my class...
But anyway, life still has to go on....it's just doing FYP rite? no big deal? I shall survive through it again~~ just like my SIP too~~

one more thing....peifang, shuqing and siowpeng came to eat on tuesday.....and it was den..i found out that i forgot to hand up my e-journal@!!! OMG...it's like a chain of troubles waiting for me to encounter...

den todae DAr told me something "When you are at your worst, things will only get better" HumP....i guess that sentence maybe applys to me~~

Oh ya..and after the gals left, Ana came down with a christmas tree. And, I helped her to decorate it...hEe, first time decorating a x'mas tree leh. If anyone happens to be at Plaza Singapure, do pop by Gelare to see the X'mas tree...it's greaT....but costly. costed my boss $500+++ for just that thing...heE~~3 more days to go...looking forward to the supper at Newton!!

Hope things will be better tml...... GOD BLESS..

No comments: