4 more days and STILL COuNting...

SAturdae night...here i come... will be working night shift on that day 5-close. Troy told everyone that there will be a supper gathering for me after work, informed everyone to come even if they aren';t working. Hmm, seems like i do have a little place in PS gelare. At least that made me feel important~ And guess what, all those expenses will be paid by my boss...hEe~

Fatty found his new job...and he's starting todae...wish him all the best!!

U know something? I'm already starting to miss Gelare..even when i'm still here..I shall miss my grilled ham with maple syrup, Chocolate overload icecrean, chao ta waffle with lots of maple syrup, tuna mayo sandwich with lots of thousand island dressing....and most imptly, I will miss all my colleagues who had braved through the storm with me tis past six months...

BuT..If i forgo all those above....I will have all the time to myself, lots of freedom with no string attached...HAHAHAha...sO.....I'm very looking forward to SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!
To My frens who had ended attachment....:'Wait for me...."

Anyway, i'm working 5pm todae...duno why I woke up so early and ended up with nothing to do... :)
CiaO!!!

No comments: