Love + Endurance = Abuse + Threaten??

The life is yours, in your own hands.
What does it seems to be controlled by him?
You aren;t a puppet!

You're just like me, a schooling girl.
Not some pet of whatever piece of shit.
U have frens, U have the looks, why worry the future!
Try to get out of his clutches!

Stop worrying, start thinking about yourself.
Forget about the past you had,
it was over...and he gave up on you, isn't it?
Stand up my dear girl.

Fight for your freedom and embrace the future with singlehood.
Right, we'll always be here for ya 24/7. I promise..
Call me if you need us and we'll be there alright!
Be strong and stand by your belief.

Heading a start is always the thoughtest,
but you shan't let tireness get over you.
Things won't happen on it own, problems don;t just unsolve like that.
It really depends on ya.

I hope god bless you,
may your life be bright and cheery again,
take care my dear fren!
Remember you're not alone.



No comments: