LaLa...

Yesterday i went jogging with my fat bro and he could run even faster than me. AMK Garden...there were lots of slopes up and downhill..I think I couldn't even run a km...ended up in a playground, sitting on a swing. There was this toddler and his grandpa. He, the toddler was like 5metres away frm my swing, and the moment he saw me sat on the swing....he began walking towards me..

Haha, he is a cute little boy, in the end he walked to my swing and started climbing up the swing with me sitting on it. Well, he stepped on me..with loads of sand dusted on my thighs..and I just carried him to sit on my lap. Then I played the swing with him, with his grandpa by the side watching..heEheE~ I thought that was cooL!! Suddenly I recalled that I used to hope that one day I can be a kindergarden teacher..heE~

Went SHAtec LIBRARY todae, thought tat it is supposed to be something big and it turned out to be even worse than my primary school library, except that the books there were more adult~ ANd the place was at BUKIT BATOK!! haha...tat's my daY..

Coco Crunch...anyonE???



No comments: