WorK VerSus Study

Recently, my world has been flooded with work and study....projects deadlines. Suddenly, there is this great sense of urgency for most of the things i do. Why? Cos all my deadlines are cramped together, week after week...not that i'm the hardworking sort who finished their work long b4 the due date. Been spending my nights working on semester paper, followed closely by cpm portfolio...and now is the e-biz project....what the F**K!!!! We are your students! not ya puppets....damn..

Meanwhile rushing for all those submission, i've been working during weekends..cos super lack of vitamin Ms. Watched 'I Do, I Do' yestersday with dar, tie and yen...great show, quite cute~! AND ALLAN WU SUPer ShUAI!! HAHAHAHA....had a good day...but the dinner part sucks..everyone knows i eat super slow, and the guys happened to finish ages ago even before I started touching my food. Cos was waiting for yen to come back from toilet, den.......i supposed they having a cold war. So...everyone finished their food, yen ate halfway...den everyone was waiting for me. Fatty and I also dunno wat to do...just act blur and i continue eating my chicken rice..In the end...I gave up, only ate the veggies cos chicken i still need to peel here and peel there...haiZZ..


Right, NarutO....watched till 122 episodes...DAmn super nice...haha. I think my blog has been dead since dunno when...GreaT..another endless night todae...CIAO!!!

No comments: