Errmmm..

Everyone...this guy besides me is Fatty Boom Boom! Was taking during my bdaY!! Thanks to moMo a.k.a shuqing for all the picS!!!





My Sec sch frens!! Pretty lala and cynthia!! Thanks for coming...you two busy gers...Miss ya loads!!!

And OF COZ the Hospi ganG!! Very small group becos most of the guys couldn't make it as they had ndp rehearsals than...a pity though..But thanks everyone who made efforts~!~!~!~! Not forgetting Adeline~~ =P


My BdaY CAKE!!! OMG!! the Sinful-not less cake!! from Sheraton Hotel..Best chocolate cake in town Wee hu Wee!!! Loved it to the core... :PP!!

****************************************************************
Am actually working now. sunday morning...Boring, sleepy and :X

Been slacking around..learn driving!! WooHoo!! Driving is lots of fun,

easy for everyone! Already completed my sixth lesson...parallel is not that difficult k...got it right

on the first try...Wee hu wEee...


Been reading story books...watching vcds. And also asking myself..what do i really want?? Am I so very undecisive??? I really missed the times in Waraku~~ With yen and all..those busy times when we ran all over the restaurants like mad~ When we knew that there isn't enough staffing during the busy weekends dinner but yet laughing at each other knowing that everyone elses is so god-damned busy and that we have to do everything ourselves... Hahaha..Loved it when you know that help is nearby..and will rush and fly to help you clear trays once guests leaves thetable for the check~!!

Missed all those shoutings..."FOOD-Tastings sessions!~~!" missed those busy times when times really really flies...phew...and also not forgetting stupid jap boss and managers.. Being the pioneer batch wasn't easy at all...we got to train new part-timers and full-timers..SOP~ Standard operating procedures were actually done up by uS~~ Imagine that everybody's following your intructions~~ CooL!!

Besides training..we got to build rapport with all the staff~ Although most of them are almost my age..differences still exist! Problem is how you communicate with them both as a friend after work, as well as, a supervisor during work! Every single thing started from scratch! From the layout of all equipments to the refrigerator display, storage of excess items..and also records and files prepared for all those impt stuffs..

Hmmm..I really missed that kind of drive I used to have..now..I'm just a simple girl?!!~!!~!~!~

GOT TO BUCK UP!!! JIA YOU!! Am thinking of learning Japanese language..after i get my driving license bah~! JIA YOU!! I shall not be mono-tone!! At least must be an auto...in future a soprano! Live it and EAt it!! HohOho...x'mAs coming~~~

oh yA..i actually ran into one of my waraku's customers when i when for driving lessons~ He actually learnt from my instructor~~ so so coincidental~~!! he opens his own event company..small but enough to be considered a rich man..it is fate? leading me to another world?

one door closes and another door will open at the end of the pathway~~ I need to strive hard...tough time don;t last..tough men do!!!!

Very long-winded huH?? I oso duno why...mebbi is morning's boredom. Normally i'll still be sleeping soundly if not working...oHhh..fEw more hours..come fast plEASE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post is soooooo outdated can!!!!! jess lee.

I dreamt.. said...

WowWw...U're the first leH!!! HeE...I thought nobody reads my blog.. WELCOME BACKIE!!!

Anonymous said...

hahah i wont have until sq told me that u had begin to update ur blog.... hahahaha.... jess l.