Me,myself and I?!~!??

Okay...I think i'm having a serious stomach flu right now!! No matter wat food i ate..all comes out of my body like 15mins later. Been like this for 3-4days...since tuesdaY!! DAmn.. I duno what's the cause but it's getting more serious and frequent! Luckily i'm was off from wed-fri~ So..toilet wasn't a problem...bUT!!! I feel like a bloody shitter..HAizz

Been reading about "Doctor Fish"..It seems like a saviour for Psoriasis?~!? Pretty interesting topic to read about, science is oh so wonderful and deep. Never knew by eating dead skin flakes off our wounds or injuries will actually hasten the speed of better recovery. Little fishes~~ my hero!! Even a small fish can do magnificent things~ I dun thing I would wan to stay in Conrad anymore..After my bonus and awS..god bless if i can last for a yeaR...I Shall find myself a new environment~!! Even if I'm a small fry...I would wan to be a great small frY...haHA..duno typing wat shit...after countless visits to the loo..I think i'm fainting soon..Come fast 10pM!!

OkaY..I shall plan myself for my excitements and do whatever things i'm interested in!!
1. GET DRiving LicenSE!! (although auto license..but it's still a license!)
2. Learn something neW!! (Either Keyboard or take up a language--> French or Japanese??)
3. Find a new job (Hopefully I can be myself and not so moronic infront of ppl)
4. PHEwww....Earn loTs of moneY and go overseaS for a trip!!!

Hmmm...Watched "Raise your voice" on DVD..by Hilary Bluff. Very nice and inspiring movie. Loved all the songs inside..especially the lyrics and all..It made me teared thoughout the show...Sob Sob.. Especially when she sang "Someone's watching over me".!!!

It this the real me??

You want to be regarded as an exiting and interesting personality able to persuade others to comply with your beliefs and ideas. You are charming and able to influence other people who come into your sphere of influence. You like mental stimulation and you are the sort of person who is prepared to 'try anything once'. Your confidence is so much so that others are often swept away by your enthusiasm.You don't really give in.

You follow your beliefs and ideals to the bitter end. You are the personification of stubbornness and whatever may transpire, right or wrong, you refuse to compromise or make concessions.You know what you want and you are very dogmatic and demanding - especially in your emotional demands. You have specific ideas and beliefs and if these beliefs are not realised you can become extremely frustrated. You may not be that perfect but you are looking for perfection with the perfect partner.

As of late, you have been experiencing untold stress and this is a result of continuous frustration. You haven't been taking care of all your physical needs and it's beginning to show. It would seem that you have a need to find someone to whom you can really relate - someone perhaps whose standards are as high as your own. You want to be different - to be individualistic - to stand out from the common herd.

Your inherent control of your sensual instincts is restricting your ability to give yourself to open up freely but this being on your own, being lonely, often makes you feel the need to give up some of your strict standards to surrender to the general flow - to be like everyone else; a part of the herd.

Deep down you regard such instincts as weaknesses to be overcome. You would like to be loved or admired for yourself alone. You demand recognition and tender loving care.You are putting on a show - a facade. You are a master of demonstrating considerable charm in the hope that this can or will lead to better things. Deep down you are fearful that this may not work and that you may have to employ other strategies in order to realise all your ambitions.

Okay..CiaOZ!!!! Shall re-insert the tagboard when i'm freEe..It's so nice to know that ppl actually view my bloG.. Thanks thankS!! BacK to the real world.

No comments: