Big Time....really sucks!!

HA! Dun really mean to curse and swear everytime i update..but things really go hay-wired for me!!

Having worked in Conrad for less than 1 year..approximately 8months. I've encountered numerous weird and pervertic guests at my workplace!!

1. I got a outside phone call transferred from operator, guest wants to get connected to the Biz cTr.
Therefore: I answer the phone: How may I help you.?

Guest: It is my last night staying here....(LONG LONG PAUSE)

ME: (Getting impatient) Yes, and how may i assist you sir?

Guest: Yes....please come up to my room and show me your boobs, will you???

ME: (DAMN BLOODY HELL...SlaM down Phone!! Called operator to track phone number, Can;t track because it was a private line.)

Nevermind, informed DM on shift. He assumed that it was a prank call, asked me to call again if anything else happens.

Moments after I ended my conversation with DM on the phone, 3 BLACKS ( not trying to be discriminate) came and 1 with a long scar across his face. Not friendly. Really shits! And I thought one of them sounded like the prank caller because they spoke not-really-good english.

Weekends, nobody inside the executive office. Was rather late already and I'm alone with 3 of them!! Lucky lucks~~ My director of sales came back as she forgot her handphone, God BlessES Me~ At least someone else is with, my apart from them. Shortly after, they lefT~~~ after not-so-short 10mins.. PRICELINE.COM!! I HAte YOU!!! HonEST!!!

2. Ages ago, no just yesterday's yesterday was a BAD bad bad daY!! Thursday's night @ around 10.55pm. Came one decent looking guy, dressed in pants and shirt, carrying a laptop bag wandered around my small counter when I came back locking those computer rooms.

ME: Yes sir, How can I help you.

Guest: I'm staying at Pan Pacific Hotel with my wife. She needs a pair of worn stockings for a urgent morning meeting tomorrow! I wonder if you can help me. It's already very late.

ME: (ACT-BLUR) Oh, our gift-shop at Level 1 sells them. Perhaps you would like to go down?
They open till 11pm!

GuesT: No-no, I need WORN ones because my wife is allergic to new stockings! It is very urgent! Can't you just help me? (GEtting impatient..)

ME: Why not I give my duty manager a call and perhaps we can assist you in another way?
(Trying to siam...)

GuesT: No...Nobody at all in Pan-Pac is trying to help me. That's why i walked all the way here to see if somebody here can help!!

ME: OKAY...Just give me a moment! I'll get my DM to assist you!!! (RAN INTO BACK OFFICE TO CALL DM & SECURITY...DOOR CLOSED..)

GUEST: (SHOUTED) It's okay if you dun want to help!! BYE and GOODNITE!

DAMN BLOODY HELLL!!! I was so so tramatised by him that I could remember whether I did lock up my back office before i left few minutes later. Lucky nice nice AM Helmi answered my phone and promised to check for me.

To summarise the above..and few previous posts, I think all my eight characters clashes with my current workplace. All those suay things surely will happen to me... my two colleagues have been working here for almost a century for nothing of this sort has happened to them. I seriously need a new environment to work in. A place with more people so that I won't have to face guests alone and quietly. I HAD ENough of all those 'coincidentally happened when I'm around incidents'! Totally overwhelmed by it.

Come faSter please...my last day...

2 comments:

ling said...

"Mei-Nu"

Wahaha!u r freaking sway on ur BC encounters lor!i work in BC b4 and have no such "co-incidence" lor!my goodness!!!hahaha.My 1 1/2yrs in Four Seasons also no such issues lor~my goodness~Bt think positvely,in this world,ALL kind of person also got lor!Its gd tat u have met some so at least u know how to handle them when similar "psychotic" pple turn up when u r at service lor!haha....

the boobs one is REAL funny la!haha....u shld have said that urs is FLAT la!!!!haha then nuthing to show le lor~wahaha...kidding la~

Anw!u r quiting conrad?serious?tender le huh?alamak~tat bad huh?aiyoz~where r u heading to then?

Anw!catch up with u back in SIN la!hooray!

Cheers,
Ling

I dreamt.. said...

Hoho...waiting and looking out for jobs after CNY bah. U got opportunities must let me know k~~
See ya this fridaY!!!