Someone's Watching Over Me

Someone’s Watching Over me (Edited from Hillary Duff's)

I found myself today
Oo I find myself and ran away
Some things hold me back
Voice of reasons I forgot I had

All I know is you’re not here to stay
To preach what you always say
They are written in the stars tonight

But I won’t give up
And I won’t break down
Sooner that it seems life turns around
But I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
Baby, deep down in my heart I still believe
Someone’s watching over me

It doesn’t matter what people say
And it doesn’t matter how much it takes to fly high
Be true to your heart and believe
Someone’s watching
Someone’s watching over me

This song is dedicated to my great grandmother. I.e. my father's father's mother.
Greatest lady whom I've respected and whom I still respects till now. She passed away when
I was still in secondary four. Passed away due to illnesses. I vividly remember that few days before she took her last breath, we were all crowding in my house, happily telling her that her hair has almost turned black.

I found out when I was home from Bowen Sec, happily wanted to enter her room to greet her. But air of emptiness greeted me, her smell was gone, bed was empty and even my whole family wasn't around. Of course, deep down in my heart long predicted that this time will come soon but I never knew it was that sudden.

Even now late at night, I still cry when I miss her. She was my mother, my nanny, my teacher, my playmate, my english student and also my favourite chef. I miss you~~~ please continue to watch over us and stay healthy k?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. ida ere.. i just wanna ask if you know where to get the dvd/vcd for raise your voice starring hilary duff.. besides ebay that is..

I dreamt.. said...

Shops like HMVs??