Yello!!

Watched full house again, cried like nobody's business. How sweet..
Slacked till 5plus and got dressed up and prepare to meet with the girls.
As usual, always behind schedule. Only managed to reach TSL's at around 9 plus.
All starved and tired, we had delicious steamboat awaiting..hOHo

Bought a chocolate truffle cake from Swissbake for TSL..DAMN delicious...Whee-u Whee.
Spoiler of the day was my stupid headache and I was rostered to work 10am the next day.
Din really sleep the whole night cos my head was throbbing with pain and I almost fell down the bed and crashed Jess a few times..haha

Dreamingly, I floated for 8hours during my shift. Luckily fatty was in the area and he came to fetch me home. Ta-baoed dinner while I waited for him to drive those the jams..reached home at 7pm....ate dinner..and collapsed at 8.15PM!!

Here i am now...working 7am. REjuvenated and looking forward to Vivo... Den fatty called and say he got to work todae. no off for him.!!! Bloody hell!! Which means that he won;t get to rest for 2 whole week~ Which means working from 7 dec to 25dec..all the way non-stop with rest for almost 20days?? And it's now Peak seasons...for sure it's busy all the way. WHAT THE FUcL!!!
STUpid bloody hell boss..you can happily sleep late at home, drink and merry while all the staff have screwed-up clock working for u? And now....they have those mid-night shopping..which means fatty got to work later, lesser rest and no off days??

WAt a joke?? 1 outlet you need 5 staff to handle...it leads to lower efficiency and higher dependability! Now my nicely planned shopping trip is ruined!! SHIT SHIT!!! All your fault!! you should ask your husband and all the office staff to cover the outlets and let your staff take off. I bet there isn't much stock to pack since it was already distributed yesterday!! You are a poor BOsS!! I mean it!!

I'm so so sad now....
rainy...
no shopping...
no meeting fatty...
no good feast....
ROT ROT ROT!!!

No comments: