I'm here..or am I not>?

Been raining these few days..got drenched like nobody's business when i did not bring umbrella or jacket. And when i bring them out with me...the rain din come. haha..Why is it always me??? So suay..

Very sleepy now~ It seems that for the whole night I was tossing and turning on my bed, adjusting my pillow and blanket, vividly remembering the many times I see the time on my handphone, "Why isn't the time moving? or Am I really up the whole night?" Alas, 5.15am sharp came the alarm. Damn, that was then I realised I am tired but i got to get up. Showering in the morning is freezing hell for me. But to shower in the cold morning air....phew, ya. I did shower, to wake myself up.

Dreamingly yet so real...I'm really bushed..anyone dating me for xmas anot??
i'm waiting for lela to come so i can fly back home and snuggle against my doggy cushion, all covered in my blankets while rain just started to storm when i'm all ready for my nap..Hoho..

So sick!! 31dEc i'm working afternoon...god bless~ hopefully can rush away before the squeezing and pushing~ Still can remember last time...saw fireworks outside Waraku MS..enchantingly beautiful. but the aftermath was bloody. I still can imagine...SUCKS!!!

Sleepy sleepy sleepy...no lunch for me.......... :(

No comments: