Happy 2008!!

My first day of 2008 started off with a BANG.

39.5 degree of high fever, had no appetite to eat at all.

Only forcing myself to eat some grapes before my medicine...yucks

The breath i breathe out is Hot, I kept imagine that my forehead could really cook a raw egg. coagulates at 60 degree Celsius.

Yucks, MC for the first day of work in 2008..

I hate it when my fever comes and go just like that! BlaHhh!!

I hate to spend my precious time sleeping all day long after taking the medicine.

Now, my throat is really sore, it hurts very badly when i try to swallow or speak, couldn;t even make some noise~

I will be having exams in 10days' time, HRM...Jiayou!!!

This brand new year which commerces after the real CNY...fatty told me it's a good year for OX, I hope so..

=)

My Resolution for 2008:
1. Slim down
2. Pass all modules with flying flying colours
3. I wanna go Bali or Bangkok!!
4. Exercise more to stay trim & fit
5. Good health to everyone, Happiness & Wealth!
6. God bless everyone, less natural disasters and global inflation to drop~

Thank you~~

No comments: