Still sick...

Was feeling terribly feverish last friday...when I was still at work.
Managed to endure till 6.45pm sharp and I left on cab to fatty's to see doctor again.
This doctor referred me to the hospital as he suspected I may have phuemonia or dengue...4 days of high fever le...
Went to CGH's A&E.....waited n waited..what makes it emergency when you still got to wait at least 30mins??
Everything's fine with me, just that I had abit of infections at the lungs area..couldn't breathe properly...went home, ate medicine and crashed...

till today, i'm still feeling wobbly and giddy....I haven started on my studies or assignment yet...can't since to think straight..

ARgh!!! HAve piles of medicines with me now...I can conclude that Raffles medical sucks...don;t even offer an MC even though the medicines he prescribe are super drowsy-type..and my voice sounded very obvious that I'm really sick..HATe THEM ALL!!!!

I MUST GET WELL SOON!!!!

No comments: