Randoms..

I think I'm addicted to Kuan Bei Pi Pa Gao - the thick honey cough syrup...I think I can eat that as dessert or during snack time.

I think I'm in love...with coffee prince's Han Kyul, I wish I could eat all the food they are eating in the show...I wanna eat that kimchi rice and chige soup.......

I can now confirm that I'm seriously retarded in studies..always taking the short cut..to think that I actually forgotten to attach one article that I'm supposed to...and that it was stated so clearly in the study guide that I did not even read...

I sometime wish that I could live in the past...when people earn their living by rearing animals and growing plants, watching the sun rise and sets, without having to worry about electrical bills, education or pollution...but life would be boring also....

I feel like learning both korean and japanese...heehee~

back to coffee prince

No comments: