Fisshyy

Went to meet boom and company...@ BedOk Jetty!!

Boom fetched me near parkway there, and we drove to the east coast lagoon ??? hawker centre there.

Ehh..almost all the shops were closed.

Even my most favourite wanton mee stall switched off their lights at about 0025hrs!!

Damn it..the only choices were either satay or fishball noodles.

In the end we ate both.. Fishball noodles super duper nice..perhaps I was hungry..

den went to bedok jetty to FISH!!

Got one group of malay boys located at the furthest/deepest point of the jetty..

They managed to catch a hugh long fish..it's foot long...meaning longer den your foot!! haha..

So damn scary when they tried to weight it, coz you got to get a curved hook into the fish's "Beak" and it keeps struggling to get free. Finally, one of the guys poke the hook through the fish's mouth..and I heard a damn er xin bone cracking sound..

more than 5kg~~ imagine you can catch a 5kg plus fish in bedok jetty. You are really in luck!

Heard they actually caught a small shark also...but it was 'submerged' into the waters to keep it alive. Got to pull it up if I want to see it...I dun dare...scary for the fish also.

I caught a few though...haha...it's called Tan Ma..looks like Kunning fish..the deep-fried fishes we always see in our nasi lemak. Mine fishes weighed perhaps less than 50gm, imagine how heavy it is to pull out such big fishes... So COOL!!!

Went home ard 3plus....bath and slept at 4plus.. TIRED!!!

If you were to ask what did I feel most during fishing....

The answer is .......................Smelly............................... =(

AHHHH...Should have brought my cam along last night..

Shall take loads of pictures when i go next time...

No comments: