PimPs!

I have a swollen right eye this moment.
The swell came 2 days ago actually....
I met boom after my work. Took bus to Yut's place to get the car.
Drove back to Boom's place to put our stuff..
Den drove back to town for a round of delicious egg ramen at Ken's.
I swear i wont order okaka onigiri there anymore!!
So much rice yet only 10 cents' worth of okaka!!

Right eye begins to hurt abit when i blink.
Watched The prestidge Pursuit of HappYness.
Very nice show...I won't forget the toilet scene..
Will Smith is a damn pro actor..
And the scene when they announced that he finally got the job..
And the scene where he quarrelled with another ah pek for the free dinner and bed at the church.
And the scene when all of them cried while listening to the sermons.
And the scenes whereby he lost and found his 'time machines'.

Definately a superb movie to watch!

My eye swelled abit when we reached home around 5am...took off my lenses and went to bed..

Woke up...with very painful right eye.
Went to waraku Katong and Parkway shopping.
Harvey norman~~ Finally I bought it...PHEW~ What a difficult decision!!

:P HAPPYYYYY...
Den went home...eye still painful and getting a little more swollen.

Despite my swollen right eye, I went ahead for my driving licence.

I hesitated about going to work as I felt really tired after only 1 and 1/2 hour of driving.

I went eventually...visited the doctor..

guess wat? It's a pimple!!!???!!

Partially due to dirt and heatiness..

Good gracious me...this is the biggest pimple I've gotten in my whole life..

Minus the ulcers that i've gotten when I bit myself last few months back. But nevermind that..

EHh...the doctor also very kelong..'Partially due to heatiness.. but i'm quite sure it's the dirts in the air..motorcyclists always have this problems...'

Got mah? How come i din't know that....

CIAO!~!~!!!

No comments: