YeaH!

Thanks for all the blessings.

I passed my 1st driving test officially on 19 March 2007.

So happy!!! I won't forget the angry look on my tester's face once I got back to ssDc.

He brought me back to the debrief room and scolded me for not checking my blindspots and wat


not..changing lanes abruptly. He was so fierce that I thought I've failed. But when I saw he

wrote 16..and ticked PASSED...Oh my...I really felt that I could finally breathe properly.

Haha..and that the scoldings doesn't matters anymore.. I've got it! HohOHo..

I'm feeling like an adult for once..Able to drive a car on my own..haha

Wait till I got the $$$ k..I shall buy a suzuki Swift or heehEEhee..

Next Target..Find a new job..or get myself registered for a part-time degree ??

Shall consider postponing my schooling stuff till Jan 08 if everything's too tied-up.

If not...shall go ahead commencing Aug 07...5 months difference..ARGhHhh....

White hair all coming up...too many things seems to come one after another.

I shall or shall not??

All in all..I'm now a licensed driver liao...HAHAHAA =P



"They put another female driver on the road...Haiz" Thanks aR!

1 comment:

ling said...

Hey self-claim "Mei Nu"

Omedeto!Great that now i have one more driving buddy le~lol~next time its everyone's turn to drive me ard instead~lol~

Great tat u had passed in ur 1st attempt~Indeed all those scoldings r well paid-off~lol~

Hope all things good for u in your decision-making~Back to school is indeed a good choice if u really feel that you need that piece of paper to aid you in your future career.Pls do nt do it bcoz u wan to "run" away from the working reality and take a break from those hectic work schedules~Do not study for the sake of study.Coz at the end of the day,u still need to work for ur whole life till u get married or prob till retirement~

Good Luck yea! Jia You! Am supporting in watever ur decision is, if its a wise one~lol~

Best wishes!

Georgeous SooLing~lol