Furociously reading

I just came back from my 2 offdays. Was snuggling against my doggie beannie doll in my bed, while reading Harry Porter book 4. Despite it being the thickest book of all, I polished it off in 1 and a half day, minus off the many moments when I snacked and Tv-ed away. I was a pig cum bed hogger for the whole time.

Went KTv with my mum, aunt and cuzzie. Hoho..Had a good time singing out loud those almost forgotten Hokkien songs and very nice oldies. Though it was very short, I'm sure my mum definately had enjoyed herselF~ Auntie's style KTV way...heehee~

Attended yet another driving lesson, finally I asked him That question...

Me: U think I can pass anot??

Instructor: CAn lar, as long as you maintain your cool, treat it like any other practices..

Me: Sure anot...dun make me happy..

Instructor: Aiya..can lar..dun think too mucH!

Me: oh..okay.

Ehh....He sounded like very fu yan me. But whatever it is...please let me PAssS!!!

Now craving for book 5 haPPy porter...=P

Have decided to save my $20 buck of Kinokuniya voucher for Book 6 = Deathly Hallows

Biggest aim other den get my license is to.....

.

.

.

.

SAVE LOADS N LOADS OF $$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: