Attention!




My idOL!












*AheM* *Ahem*
May I annouce..
As of Today 12 June 2007, TuesdaY,
I am commencing my SLIMMING PLAN~~
Duration: ard 2 weeks
Target: tO LOSE at least 2KG!!

--------------HOWs????--------------

1. ABSOLUTELY NO JunkieS~~! Chips, sweets, maggi noodles, unnecessary meals when not hungrY!!!..NOT EVEN SOUP!!

2. NO SUpPER AT ALL>...MaYbe just one little bit of available FRUITS or CEREALS!!!

3. GO JOGGIng...Errm..maybe at least once a week. As Long as I do some exercises!~~

4. CUTDOWN ON CARBO!! Less RICE

5. EAT HEALTHY~~ BMV = Balance, Moderation, Variety...(HAHaha..TRY MY BEST)

6. GAMBATTE!!!!

HeE~~ Hopefully I can slim down before Taiwan trip in August.. so I can buy lots lots of clothes.

2 comments:

FrankieThai said...

Anne! Jia You!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

heE~~
Thanks dear..you to~~
Cheer up k..dun think tooo much!!