Lazy Days


Friday, we had a little gathering for my BUDDY aKA Shifu from my previous department.
She has been working in the hotel for more than a decade! One of the history-maker who will be always respected in the deepest corner of our hearts. GOD BLESS U NORLELA!!! Must work hard and play hard in your new work place..remember to keep in touch!! Wondering if you will ever read my blog.. =) Looking forward to our makan trips!!

Haiz, it's been raining on and off non-stop this two days.
Love the cold chilling air...and perhaps it's a sign that I shouldn't go jogging..

Looking forward to my Holiday in August! Stupid me actually raised the wrong dates for approval..it's been a busy week for me but I'm enjoying the fast paces..Cool~

Went for a hair change yesterday..looks almost the same, just that I feel lighter and neater! Happy..lost 1kg? Izzit due to the water loss? or hair loss? Haha..

HMmmm...Been getting a sudden inflood of visitors lately?? Wondering where these peeps come from apart from my dear FOs? WEIRD??

No comments: