Hospi Oei~

Took AL yesterday, decided to go to TP's culinary school for lunch with the hospi gang.

Was terribly late..my apologies~ heE~ When I reached there, the newly renovated building looked like a real restaurant furnished with everything you could think of as compared to our small Saffron. They had one whole building to themselves, consisting of like 3 full levels! They even had a training bakery stall/kitchen. Haizz, if only my parents had decided to have me at least few years later??

But, I noticed that the class (training service staff) was too overwhelmingly BIG.
They had too many staff standing by the side stations, and practically just standing throughtout the operation, what a way to experience serving customer huH?

The food there totally sucks..BIG time! Wasted my $$$$$$$. Well, we can;t expect much from the students...but~ as compared to our year's standard..still a long long way to go. =) I know I shouldn't comment so negatively as it is no good senior's example...but~~ I'm being very honest here! @_@

Apart from the *Pukes* food, great company makes up for the *pukES*, pardon moi.
Was shocked when I saw soooooooooo many ppl actually turned out for the luncheon~ Had lots of catch-ups here n there.

Went to IB again to pArtyworld!! Had loads of fun with them~ especially the duet compeitition~ SO COOL~ Haiz...as the saying goes, there's never a feast that never ends. We MUST always catch up again!!

Thanks TSL for organising..haha. For a moment I was so happy coz I thought tonight there's another gathering at Mr Neo's place...den suddenly it was cancelled. HaH! Appreciate the effort!! =)

NDP reminds me of a song. My motivators will know this~ Very very meaningful!

Friends will make you happy
Bring sunshine to my life
A life of hope you always are
Standing by me near and far

Lending me your shoulders
When I need you bad
You're part of my life
And forever in my heart..

=) Back to beezing

No comments: