Hesitating

Met up with my secondary school friends last saturday~ Had BBQ gathering over at Paris Ris park's Fisherman..Thank you Azlina for organising.

Turnout was considered not bad since it was kinda last minute. =) =)
It's soooo nice to catch up with long lost peeps..reminiscing all the laughs and idiotic things we used to do...those stuff that seems to only happened yesterday but in actual fact..at least over for half a decade. for at least 5 long years we did not meet up. I Love my bowen sec sch mates!!

eHhh, after that the usual 4 of us went to slack at lala's place...attempted to play mahjong for a short while..but too hungry and tired..left around 2am plus. GREAT NIGht out!

I'm again faced with a BIG BIG Question in my head. Should I sign bond with my company so that they will sponser my school fees? That is a very good offer for moi as my well is soon drying up...BUT BUT BUT..Lots of Buts...

=_= ^*_*^

I wanna play mahjong~

No comments: