SHhhHhh..

Okay..I'm already 22years old!
I will become mature and self-contented.

I'm happy..for having sooo many smses to greet me happy bday~

Errm..even my Bf msg me when I was just beside him...but sound asleep even before 11pm!! How boring can I be??

Took leave on Friday..Slack at home the whole day. watching VCDs as it was raining and fatty played his game all day.. =0)

Saturday, woke up late and ate CHIGE~~ ate till we almost died of overeating..Slack slack slack...gaining weight and beehives saturated fats.

Went to bedok late evening, went over to Princess cinema..too lazy to go tampines and there was a huge Pasar malam. Bought tickets for HARRY PORTER!! Only 7 bucks for one person and it was a saturday night!!

** I finally ate RAmily Burger!! SO so nice~ Very sinful with the HUGe huge slab of Mayo and Chilli sauce...feels so shiok when i sank my teeth into the juicy but lukewarm burger~~~ Favourite!! the malay chap who cooks is very charming, so many people crowded around just to watch him cook =)***

The cinema was huge but very very empty, everything was great and value for the $$$, just that...even in the dark, we could see little things flying around..in the light where the projector shone onto the dark areas in the cinema. GOd bless that the flying objects din' come near me..I suspect it was the crocks..

Anyway, HArry porter was great! Just that many many small details were CUt off and that it doesn't seems like a complete story if you do not read the books. And I just bought the last book~ Only Hard cover Harry porter..I shall read it very very soon~~ =) Flipped through some pages..I saw Victor Krum???!!! So Exciting!!!

HeEhEe~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

only hard cover? no leh... order of the phoenix was hard cover too :P

*nickole*

Anonymous said...

I bought a set of 6 books mah..all softcover..