OUcH!!!

Since Sat & Sun, I've been swallowing painkillers every now and then.. Especially after eating Sakae Sushi on Sat evening with cuz. My tooth starts to swell and hurt badly..Since Sat night, I've been eating like a mouse..or rather soooo-unlike me!!!

Been waking up in the middle of the night as the pain is really excruitating!! Swallow painkillers and still couldn't sleep because it's really really painful..sob sob! Only thing I could do is to lie on my bed and read my time till the morning approaches..

Today, I have finally decided to go visit the dentist again! =( The nearest one refused to answer my call, managed to leave a voicemail, 1 is available but too faR~ the one near my house is overbooked again..so i made an appointment for tomorrow evening..Am I gonna last till then?

I'm super duper hungry now, I had very little lunch and no dinner yesterday, coz I was toooo tired..I dread eating solid food now.. HAIZZzz

CuZzie..JIA YOU BAH..I've no mood to staRt... *_*

No comments: