Contact lenses

As of today, 3 July 2007
I will not wear again any expired contact lenses, be it daily disposable, monthly disposable or whatsoever.

Yesterday night, when I tried to remove my lenses after 20 hours of wearing..i can't!
The lense refused to come out. It appeared to be glued very closely with my eyeball..OMG. *That shows how hardworking I am... to be awake for soooo many hours...*

I panicked and got scared! Kept recalling of the stories I heard during my secondary school days when one of my friend's friend had his contact lenses on for more than 3 days because he attended a chalet but had forgotten his contact lenses solution. After that, on the 4th morning when he tried to remove his lenses once he reached home..he couldn't. The whole contact lenses went into his eyeballs because of the protein buildup...DEN..He went for eye surgury just to remove them...

SO FReaking scary..

Anyways..I managed to remove mine after many many drops of eye lubrication..It was hardwork...

Thank god for that..I'm going to buy new lenses after I finish my work todae!!

=)

No comments: