Fruitful daY!

After my 1st MC last friday, days were spent in a rather dreamy state as I had slight fever and zero appetite to eat.

Until the start of this week, lots of things came to me in a sudden rush. Had lots of follow ups, email to reply and lots of correspondings to do.

My working hours seems to fly ahead of me, before I knew it..it's already lunchtime. and before I knew it..it's almost time to go home.

BAHHh..I like it this way. Time really really 'flies' while you are busy.

Yesterday, I went to Nokia care centre at suntec during my working hours To service a walkie talkie.

It was then I know how very efficient they are. I waited...waited...waited...so damn long..I reached the place only 5 minutes after it opened, kinda lost my way there..hee~

Den, I saw this long queue of ppl....they are queuing so that two of the girls at the information desk can press a queue number for us!!! So irritating these ppl work~
HAted it~!! REally a waste of time lor, just sit down and wait!

HAiz, dun wanna keep thinking about bad irritating ppl!! Can relate at least 2 whole hours of the stupid incidents that happened. all in all..the service sucks! hate to go there!

Besides that...I had a very fruitful and smooth week.

I'm on leave tml~ Going back to TP for luncheon with the poly gang. Looking very much forward to meeting them, but also wondering if the food is....alright?

Thank god, I don't have to remove my tooth, it's only the gums that is infected. It was until my dentist visit that I know that bottom wisdom tooth is situated right on top of a dental blood vessel. And that if the tooth is well and not-yet decayed, should a dentist attempt to remove it would cause the vessel to burst and patient can die from bleeding.

So never ever attempt to remove a wisdom tooth without considering all the factors. Lots of dentists would encourage removal because they can earn a few hundred bucks just by pulling the tooth out...true story.

=) Awaiting to watch my jap hotelier...

No comments: